HELLO BLOGOSPHERE, YOU SHINY BITCH!

So, I'm back from CTY and fully recovered from all the insanity/lack of sleep/my chemical romance. I really should have posted while I was there, both to document the good times (ha) and to keep awake in that pesky half-hour between lights out and when I was allowed to go to sleep.

There's not much going on right now, which Lor says is how it should be when home for the summer living with one's parents. I'm too lazy for paragraphs, so here's a list like I used to do up on LJ.

5 things that I vaguely regret:
1. True Blood. I'm hooked. DAMN YOU SIS! My vampire fetish once again rears it's ugly, fanged, sexy, sexy head.
2. Not having my shit together about the GRE's, grad school, my thesis, etc, etc, whatever.
3. Not buying that replica Cap shield when it was still $25. Now it's $30. Grr.
4. Eating an entire box of Tastykakes in one sitting. Again.
5. Spending $60 on comics at Dreamscape trying to forget about a boy. Comic-therapy is effective, but it sure ain't cheap.

5 things that are pretty awesome:
1. The stuff I bought with that $60, including a vintage Marvel posterbook, which has some hilarious shit that will definitely be gracing my walls come September
2. I bought a beer at Musikfest last week and am now officially an adult.
3. I found a certain personal item ::cough:: that I'd thought I'd lost somewhere around the house and for three or four days lived in fear that my parents would find it or worse, I'd get desperate enough to ask if they'd seen it.
4. My Spocktopus costume from the CTY last dance. The theme was "under the sea in space", so I was a Spocktopus. No one got it except for a couple of staff members. That's okay, genius often goes unrecognized.
5. I asked the internet to photoshop my favorite sexy picture of RDJ to make it look more like Tony Stark and within an hour... voila.
I love the internet. It's been so good to me.

I think dad wants to watch the Daily Show now, which means he wants to use my computer (it's the fastest).

0 comments:

Post a Comment