So, I utterly love the Bugle. It's the highlight of my week.
"I have never heard of any situation that can't be improved by a plane-full of rabbis"
In other, way more boring news, I got a new shirt in the mail from a little goth boutique in Cambridge. It looks totally skanky on me, but it's really comfy, so I don't give a shit. I'm like a slut of convenience... "well, I look like a cheap whore, but I'm too lazy to look decent".
There's some other awesome stuff I want to order online, once I can get them sent to school so mom doesn't ask questions, including a full-size metal replica Captain America shield, some various amazing Sock Dreams socks, the fishnet gloves I've always wanted, some oddly bad-ass red sunglasses, doves' blood ink (for a craft project! and it's not really blood! I'm not a creeper!), and a sweatshirt with an unidentifiable design on the back that's hopefully not too inappropriate.
Wow. That was my shopping list. Complete with links that it look me ten minutes to gather. I am truly blown away by the pointlessness of this blog.
Here: have some funny videos. I'm done.
The Latest ‘Star Wars’ Lego Is Physically Its Biggest in History
-
Out in October, Darth Vader's Super Star Destroyer is over four feet long
and costs $800.
20 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment