Comic book free post. Can I do it?

I've been saying for years that I don't have a life, but I've just realized that I do have a life: a life actively doing and studying things done by people who have no lives. I fear this may be worse.
::facepalm::

Kate hinted that I should restart This Week in Awesome, which I have nowhere near the patience to do, so here is a TWiA-style post.

Things I've been doing instead of housework this week:

Fukung.net: random image generator, effective time-killer, mildly addicting. 'Nuff said.


MechQuest: Mecha RPG which I am addicted to, despite it's totally being for, like, 12 year olds. It's mindless to play, has lots of clever pop/nerd culture references in its short story-arcs (they recently did an entire parody of Dr. Horrible, before that, Nightmare before Christmas), and is an RPG without being an MRPG, so it's just you doing your own thing with lots of NPCs and no other people.

Boston Legal! I found a great list of episodes uploaded to youku, so I'm almost done with the series after being obsessed all semester. It's pretty mind blowing how many people from Star Trek have appeared on it. People keep track. Also, Denny and Alan are the cutest thing ever. I don't even ship them...they're just fine the way they are.
Denny: We should be with our significant others!
Alan: We are our significant others.
Denny: Oh, right.

Johnny Hollow: Odd little goth/steampunk/darkwave-y band. I've been waiting for their album for for-freaking-ever and I just fund out it went up on iTunes in March.

Johnny Hollow- "Superhero"

So yeah. I have to go do stuff now. Lots of stuff. Totally not just bumming around /co/ and napping. Really. Because I have a life, remember?

0 comments:

Post a Comment