Oh, look

...another post about how I should be doing work.

I am now so exhausted (still haven't slept), that I feel like I'm on the brink of reaching a new plane of consciousness. Or melting. One of the two. Everything is disjointed and trippy.
I fear I may have come unstuck from time.

Speaking of trippy, my class got cancelled last night, so some friends and I went over to the pub for the Neuro department's flavor-tripping night. Sadly, when we got there they'd just run out of tabs, so we had to go home empty handed. And I'd forgotten my wallet, so I couldn't even get a drink to have made the trek across campus at least a little worthwhile.
Oh, and the prof who I am totally not stalking was there. At the bar. I almost died of laughter.
I think my totally not creepy not-obsession with him stems entirely from the fact that I think he's cool and I want him to like me, but because he sees the way I dress and automatically assumes I'm just some upper class white chick trying to be rebellious, he hates me. So rather than being some twisted sexual thing, it's really just my wanting to prove myself and my awesomeness to him. That makes me feel a little better. A little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment